Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy and Completing College: Evaluation Lessons-Faculty Page
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Copiah-Lincoln Community College
Des Moines Area Community College
East Mississippi Community College
Georgia Perimeter College
Hinds Community College
Kennesaw State University
Miami Dade College
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
University of Central Oklahoma
UsING The Lessons
If you are not participating in the evaluation with the colleges listed above, please go to the Online Lessons Faculty Page.
If you have questions about how to use the lessons, please contact the project director at your college.
To inquire about participating in the evaluation project, or for any technical problems or other questions, please contact Chelsey Connolly, Senior Manager of College Initiatives at The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.478.8519.
- ―The Faculty Guide details the contents of the lessons, offers suggestions and other ideas for how to incorporate these lessons into your course, and more.
- Informed Consent—Students at Miami Dade College are required to submit an informed consent form before they begin Lesson One.
- Pre-survey and post-survey— These are the surveys that students answer when they use the evaluation version of the lessons. The pre-survey is at the beginning of lesson one and the post-survey is at the end of lesson three.
- Quizzes to upload to your learning management system—The easiest way to grade students is to load the quizzes into your gradebook and instruct students to complete the quizzes through the college’s LMS. Please see below under Supporting Materials for the zip files as well as instructions for how to upload to your LMS.
- Quiz questions with answer key―If you prefer to provide students with a hard copy of the quizzes or upload the quizzes to your LMS manually, a Word document of the completed quizzes with correct answers is available. To request it, contact Chelsey Connolly at email@example.com.
The National Campaign wishes to thank all college faculty who are participating in the evaluation of the Online Lessons.
Publication date: August 2014
Author(s): Bobbi Dubins and Virginia Kirk