Survey Says: September 2014
Recursos en Espanol
Looking For Something?
Generation Unbound
Pregnant Pause
Stay Informed

Comparatively Speaking

Americans underestimate the percentage of pregnancies in the U.S. that are unplanned and they view unplanned pregnancy as important compared to other pressing issues. 

Recursos en Espanol

Estos recursos en español sobre cómo prevenir el embarazo en los adolescentes y jóvenes fueron creados para padres Latinos, promotores, y lo líderes de fe.

Search Our Resources

With more than 300 resources (and counting!) we have something for everyone. Find what you're looking for here!

Timing is Everything

In her new book, Campaign Board President Isabel Sawhill contrasts those who delay parenthood until after marriage with those who "drift" into parenthod. Preorder "Generation Unbound" today in advance of its release on September 25.

Getting Bloggy With It

All of our intemperate thoughts on sex, teen/unplanned pregnancy, and a whole lot more.

All the News You Can Use

Want to be sure you're on top of the latest breaking news? Sign up for the Campaign EGRAM.
@TheNC @StayTeen @Bedsider
Sep 23

Today, courtesy of @Jezebel, a new twist: Women in photos that don't trust birth control http://t.co/sfo9S3GtLi http://t.co/HayXibpDrY

Sep 23

Having sex? Then it's time to start thinking about how to protect yourself...there are more methods than you think. http://t.co/cKo3KnIdwo

Sep 23

"92% of women masturbate regularly. (The other 8% are lying.)" Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Truth. http://t.co/NkVIP8z227 @jimmyjane

TheNC StayTeen Bedsider
Sep 23

Relationship stability > marriage. http://thenationalcampaign.org/blog/rethinking-definition-responsible-parenthood Read more »

Sep 22

Sure--it may look a little odd. But the female #condom puts YOU in control. Learn more here: http://stayteen.org/birth-control-101-female-condom #MethodMonday  Read more »

Sep 23

"My bed is half full." – Lonely Optimist Read more »